Although her dinette is looking wonderful, Guppy is still slated for the new laminate tabletop upgrade this fall.
The Scotty Blue micro-suede fabric on the cushions turned out better than hoped. Stands up to even the wet and sandy paws of Licorice & Pepsi when they've had enough beach time at the end of the days.
Contimplating getting rid of the yellow on Guppy's front end.
Eventually I'll be adding some scalloped fabric edging on the front rock guard to give it a little exterior window treatment.
Haven't unpacked the outside kitchenette table yet, so these metal side tables will have to do for the time being.
Lost my outside patio lanterns when lightening hit the row boat oarlocks & shot thru the metal legs of the little picnic table. I'll have to check kijijji to see if anyone has some vintage ones up for grabs to attach back onto my awnings.
A sampling below of the switch over from yellow to Scotty Blue on the front lower panelling. I think it's a keeper.