GUPPY - THE LIFEGUARD SHACK

GUPPY - THE LIFEGUARD SHACK

Thursday, 18 October 2012

Kichen Cabinet Cutout

I'm on my 3rd coat for interior painting of the front end - did I mention that each coat was a different colour? :) I started with the pale pink, moved to yellow, then hated both of them so mixed some ceiling white with the yellow
and waiting to seeing if that is more appealing. 
Instead of sticking around watching paint dry,
I got to work on the new cupboard framing.
 Getting the 1/4 inch plywood to bend took a lot of steaming to loosen the glue to get it to take without splitting. 
A few splinters along the way that I can sand out - no biggy.  If it looks really horrible, I can alway glue my new laminate ontop - in the background is the precut section of laminate for the actual counter top with sink cut out.  Not putting back the stove - going to use one of my little electric ones inside if I need to or my single burner propane one for outside.