GUPPY - THE LIFEGUARD SHACK

GUPPY - THE LIFEGUARD SHACK

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Coulda, Woulda, Shouda

 Mixed up some pale yellow - I'm ok with this - 
but not married to it by any stretch.




 Here's the front cabinet - the curve is ok, but it's still got
a long way to go to be finished.




 Pulled out the old original drawers that I forgot had gotten the 
"pink treatment" last spring.  That's the last time you'll see that colour.
 Getting these drawers aligned properly was an Advil Induced Exercise


 The top counter lines up well.
 Putting some splash of Aqua Scotty colour on the cabinetry.

Extremely disappointed in the colour of my counter top.  It doesn't look aqua enough now - it's almost a muted blue and I'm not happy with it.
(I did do a good job on putting the holes in the right spot for the faucet though)
Somedays when I work really hard on you and am so disappointed with the end result, I think that parting you out would have been easier, 
less painful, and better for everyone.  

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda